Records Center Supervisor
Bryan Health is a comprehensive, nationally recognized healthcare system based in Lincoln, NE, with two acute-care facilities and a proud commitment to excellence.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the role of Record Center Supervisor. This position oversees and supervises the work functions and staffing of the functional areas assigned. Responsible for the performance, coaching and evaluation of employees. Ensures positive interaction of staff with customers as well as quality and accuracy of work performed by staff. Serves as a liaison between functional areas and internal/external customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
- Provides input and works in collaboration with the HIM Records Manager to implement efficiencies, economies and best practices.
- Provides staff leadership, supervises staff and maintains staff work schedules to obtain an efficient and cooperative environment; reviews and edits employee timecards.
- Monitors quality assurance, productivity and accuracy and provides feedback to staff.
- Prioritizes workflow; assists in capturing statistical data to track volumes and productivity of functional work area.
- Maintains cooperative rapport with other medical center staff, departments, patients and external customers.
- Coordinates with HIM Project Coordinator in ordering supplies and forms, and contacting companies to keep equipment in good working order.
- Utilizes problem solving skills to address issues and work problems; notifies management when further assistance/support needed; may assume management responsibilities in the absence of management.
Associates Degree in Health Information Science or health information-related area required. Minimum of two (2) years experience in health information management required.
Current certification as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) preferred. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Apply Online: https://bryanhealth.org/careers