Quality Nurse Analyst
NWI VAMC (Omaha)
The Omaha VAMC is looking for a nurse with CDIP background for a Quality Nurse Analyst position.
It should be posting on the USA Jobs website on 4/15/19, or shortly thereafter.
- QM Nurse Analysts are acknowledged as subject experts in accreditory/regulatory compliance, performance measures, process improvement and medical record quality documentation.
- Serves as a resource for staff regarding standards and topics specific to the position and areas of accountability.
- Possess the ability to interact with a wide variety of employees and to work independently in accomplishing assignments and program goals.
- Provides exceptional customer service and maintains information security standards.
- 5 years increasingly complex nursing practice with leadership and/or supervisory experience.
- High degree of leadership, motivation, self-direction and initiative in quality, patient safety, and performance management activities.
- Knowledge and ability in applying process improvement techniques, tools and techniques (flow charts, root cause analysis, proactive risk assessment, cause and effect analysis, project management), human factor engineering principles and conducting analytical studies.
- Expertise in accreditation and regulatory standards, patient safety improvement concepts.
- Has a cursory knowledge of coding and knowledge of DRGs, ICD10 and other coding language.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and analyze adverse quality trends or conditions and to initiate corrective actions in collaboration with others.
- RN or BSN
Instructions for Resume Submission: