Inpatient Remote Coder
United Audit Systems, Inc
Take your Inpatient coding career to the next level with employee-focused UASI
UASI is a progressive HIM consulting firm with over 33 years in the industry.
We are seeking full-time inpatient coders with experience coding for a level one trauma and teaching hospital. These inpatient coders will code high-level, complex inpatient records remotely from a home office.
We need inpatient coders who are flexible, detail and quality-oriented, with the ability to work independently and adapt well to change.
Additional qualification requirements include:
- CCS certification required
- A minimum of 5 years’ Inpatient coding experience in a short-term acute care setting
- 3+ years of experience coding for a Level 1 Trauma hospital and Teaching facility required
Through our broad client base, remote-employment opportunities, and multiple service offerings, we engineer individual career paths and encourage balance for each employee. UASI provides employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development, including, but not limited to AHIMA/AAPC CEU opportunities, reference materials and access to a full-time education team. We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries and a full benefit package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(K) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules, paid holidays, PTO
- Employee appreciation: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs, referral bonuses
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply directly on our website at https://uasisolutions.com/careers/inpatient-remote-coder/ or send resumes to email@example.com
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.