Health Information Management Director
Bryan Medical Center is a comprehensive, nationally recognized healthcare system based in Lincoln, NE, with two acute-care facilities and a proud commitment to excellence.
- The Health Information Management (HIM) Director is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the activities and functions of health information including coding and clinical documentation, electronic medical record functions, release of information, scanning, analysis, deficiency tracing and HIM forms and documents.
- Inherent in these duties are the responsibility for budget planning, financial oversight, and systems development to attain organizational goals and meet the standards of accrediting agencies and customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management preferred.
- Master’s degree in a relevant business or technology area preferred.
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) certification with a minimum of five (5) years of experience leading to increasing responsibility in the leadership and management of health information systems and staff required or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) with at least three (3) years in a Director level position and a minimum of seven (7) years of increasing responsibility working in and managing health information systems and staff.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Applications are accepted through our on-line process.
Additional information on this position and application are located on our website: Apply Online