Health Information Management Director
Phillips County Health Systems
Phillips County Health Systems, a top-performing critical access hospital and rural health clinic, is offering an opportunity for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and team-minded individual to join an organization that is committed to providing “Patient-Centered Excellence” to our patients and community.
We are seeking a Health Information Management Director to be responsible for the HIM functions for the organization and provide leadership to the department’s staff.
- The Health Information Management Director will be responsible for maintaining patient medical records in accordance with HIPPA.
- Developing policies and procedures in compliance with internal and external requirements and regulations.
- Assures all diagnoses/procedures are coded correctly approved coding guidelines.
- Contacts responsible medical staff in a professional, tactful manner, regarding medical record inquiries.
- RHIT required.
- Experience in assigning ICD-10-CM/PCS, CPT, and HCPCS codes, electronic health record, and supervision of HIM department.
- Capable to work with medical staff in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to work with and communicate with patients, families, providers, and staff in a professional manner and maintain matters of a confidential nature.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Resumes may be emailed to Tara Overmiller at firstname.lastname@example.org