Choose extraordinary. Nebraska Medicine gives you an experience unlike any other.
Join us and feel valued, empowered and supported.
We work with our team members to find a position that is close to home, works with your schedule and offers competitive benefits.
Becoming a colleague with Nebraska Medicine means committing to Be Extraordinary in helping us provide a higher level of care.
That includes teamwork, collaboration, accountability and going above expectations to uphold our reputation for delivering a world-class experience for our patients and their families.
- Analyze and abstract detailed clinical and administrative data from the medical record to meet hospital, accreditation, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Initiate and perform required follow-up activities to assist in improving clinical outcomes.
- Develop detailed reports, as requested, from the cancer registry database.
- Minimum of two years experience in a health related field required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Completion of college level anatomy and physiology required.
- Completion of college level medical terminology course required.
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) or ability to obtain CTR licensure within six months of hire or transfer date required.
- Cancer registry related or cancer care related field experience preferred.
- Associate’s degree in a health related field preferred.
- Completion of formal cancer registry training program preferred.
Instructions for Resume Submission: